FACTS ABOUT THE COMPANY
Ukraine and abroad
the main directions
company is more
than 40 million $
Palmira Trading House is part of the Palma Group Companies group, which was founded in 1994 and is headquartered in Switzerland (Friborg) and Ukraine (Odessa). Today the association of enterprises includes 23 branches in various regions of Ukraine and has emerged as a leader in the field of distribution, logistics, marketing and project management.What started with a small company, has grown over the past 22 years into one of the largest associations of enterprises in Ukraine.Our customers are confectionary, dairy, fat and oil, bakery pharmaceutical, and many other industries.
- Food ingredients;
- Special chemistry and pharmacy;
- Fodder solutions;
- Export campaigns.
- distribution solutions
- technological support
- export strategies
- Seminars and trainings
- Presence of technological support at all stages of production – from tests, product launch in the laboratory with a guarantee of product quality during the entire storage period;
- Staffing team of technologists;
- Highly qualified team of 58 employees;
- Many years of experience in the international market, a partner base in more than 15 countries;
- Own logistic company with warehouses with an area of more than 2000 sq.m. in operational management
- Supply of quality products at low prices with well-planned marketing campaigns.
Regions of activity: the whole territory of Ukraine, export. GO – Odessa, branch – Kiev, Dnepropetrovsk.
- The market share is 40% in the main areas.
- More than 800 customers in Ukraine and abroad
- The turnover of the company is more than 40 million $